I wrote the original code for the vendor merge command
about 10 years ago. I was about to submit my changes
to tkcvs 7.1.2 last year but found out that tkcvs was
just updated to 7.1.3. The changes that I had at that
time would not work with 7.1.3. I finally had some time
to re-do my changes so that it can be patched to 7.2
Summary of changes:
1. A new vendor5readme.pdf file describing how to use
vendor merge in tkcvs.
2. A new file vendorcode.sh used in creating source
code for the examples described in vendor5readme.pdf.
3. Redid the verdor merge command to make it more
robust to user input errors.
4. Added command "Import To An Existing Module"
5. Created routine import2.tcl to implement
command "Import To An Existing Module"
6.Made changes to: help.tcl, import.tcl, merge.tcl,
modbrowse.tcl, tclIndex, workdir.tcl
7. Create diff files for the above modified files for use in
patching, i.e., patch help.tcl < help.diff
The following files are updloaded:
help.diff, import.diff, merge.diff, modbrowse.diff,
The file vendorreadme in the tkcvs distribution needs to
be removed and replaced with vendor5readme.pdf