Other languages: [Slovak] [Norwegian]
The simplest use of TinyReminder:
- Launch TinyReminder.exe or TinyReminder.jar (java -jar TinyReminder.jar).
- Accept default settings and push the button "Launch".
- Read every reminder and push the buton "OK" to close it.
- Finish reminding by right clicking the icon in the system tray and chosing "Exit".
Which reminder represents the icon in systray?
- Hower on it with the mouse and read the tooltip
Will it remaind only once or repeatedly?
- If the systray icon is green, only once. If it is magenta, repeatedly.
How to change settings of the reminder after launching it:
- Double-click on the icon of the system tray
- Change arbitrary parameter(s).
- Push the button "Continue".
How may I help?
- Translate this Wiki page to your language, or
- Add localization of TinyReminder for you language:
- Download some localization file from the folder Localizations (use the menu Files).
- Translate expressions of the right sides of the equal sign (=) into you language.
- Save the translated file with UTF-8 encoding.
- Send it me back to address firstname.lastname@example.org.