At last, we are very glad to announce the official release of
TiMidity++ version 2.14.0.
Major changes since 2.13.2:
* Version 2.14.0 released.
* Add --reverb option for Freeverb parameter.
* Add --preserve-silence option.
* Add a "trysource" config file directive, which allows to try and
source other config files, while continuing without error if the
specified file is missing.
* Support for GM2 Master Fine/Coarse Tuning, GS Master Tune and XG
Master Tuning (4C not 27) SysEx.
* Allow Device Numbers other than 0x10 for XG SYSTEM ON SYSEX
* Fix multiple vulnerabilities found in GNU gzip also apply to lha,
namely: CVE-2006-4335, CVE-2006-4337 and CVE-2006-4338.
* Support for lzma decompression.
* Support for ipv6.
* Support for libpng 1.5 and newer.
* Support for Tcl/Tk 8.5.
* Make compatible with xaw3d v1.5, style changes.
* Various improvements in XAW interface (see README.xaw).
* Support for Windows Named Pipe interface.
* ...and many other bug fixes.