all tasks always visible?

ottosmops
2010-10-27
2013-05-28
  • ottosmops
    ottosmops
    2010-10-27

Hello,

I'm new to this program so maybe I'm missing the point of it. If I add a project to a customer, that project belongs only to that customer. But if I add a task, it is no longer inherent only to that project, but shared along all other projects. This doesn't make sense to me, at least not as a default setting. If I add a task, this is specific to a project (by default), and I don't want to see that task clutter up my list of tasks of any other project. But now I have to hide that task manually from all other projects every time I add a task. Wouldn't it be better if it were the other way around, that I can add a task to as many projects as I want, IF I want?

Otherwise, nice program! :-)

• Mediaeventi
    Mediaeventi
    2010-11-18

I second the request. Is there still a way to hide task non inherent to the current customer / project?

Otherwise, that's a great program! I'd like to donate, is there a donate button somewhere?

• kalimu
    kalimu
    2010-12-22

I'm also pro this request. It is very crucial if you want to use this program with many projects and tasks

• arnisram
    arnisram
    2010-12-26

Me too! I would prefer to add task manually to every project rather than I see every new task added automatically to my old projects. If I would need old task list from another project I'd simply use Copy Project Task function which is great.

• Mediaeventi
    Mediaeventi
    2010-12-27

Maybe we can contact the developer and ask to make this little change, I would pay 10 euros for this

• Florian
    Florian
    2011-01-18

I support this and have posted it as a feature request.

• Anonymous
    2012-08-17

I agree with everything you said!

• fishmi
    fishmi
    2012-11-08

I agree with that too

• Anonymous
    2012-12-10

This is the one major flaw with this program. I am a poor student at the moment but I would also pay a few euros to see this done.