Learn how easy it is to sync an existing GitHub or Google Code repo to a SourceForge project! See Demo

Close

Improvement -Google calender - select calenda

Thim
2009-02-05
2013-05-28
  • Thim
    Thim
    2009-02-05

In Google calendar is it possible to create multiple calendars within 1 account.
    It should be practical if the timeEdition allows the user to select a calendar from his account.
    In this manner he can keep his personal calendar seperated from his work calendar.

• I think this is a very uselfull extention. I would like to have this feature myself.
      Now I'm copying from one calendar to another one => time consuming.

• julien bz
      julien bz
      2009-08-28

+ 1

• Jeremy  Webb
    Jeremy Webb
    2009-09-15

Yep, I would consider this a very useful feature also. I have a separate Google Calendar for time tracking, and it would be nice if my entries from timeEdition went only to that calendar.

Great work so far on this App!

Jeremy.

• Anonymous
    2010-06-21

+1

Also I note on MacOS there is an integration w iCal. My office requires using Entourage (Outlook) as well. It would be nice to have a integration for Entourage.

• Girard Andrew
    Girard Andrew
    2010-06-29

I do not know what is wrong, but my windows version of timeEdition does not sync with Google Calendar. I do not have Outlook installed and am using a Google Apps account.

What do you think is wrong with it?

Thanks.

• Ranjit Singh
    Ranjit Singh
    2010-11-17

+1

Being able to select a specific calendar would be perfect. Changing all those entries per hand is a bit of a chore.
    Apart from that: great program, thanks!

• Soaring Eagle
    Soaring Eagle
    2010-11-17

Does any one know how to resolve the time edition problem with AM PM setting? it does not work since some weeks