Show CPU name in label as an icon image
conatins patches for the creation for
Logged In: YES
Review comments on the code.
- Factor out the creation of the CPU label icon in a
separate class in order not to crowd the traceLineViewer
class too much with details on creating the icon. Can we
inherit from the Image class here?
- Hide the call to getCpuNameCoOrdinates and the creation
of the image from createLabel(). Only create an instance of
the new CpuLabelImage class.
- getCpuLabelImage - rename this method to e.g.
createCpuLabelImage. A "get" operation usually does not do
more than simply return a local variable.
- getCpuLabelImage - instead of drawing two filled
rectangles inside eachother, can you draw one filled
rectangle and one non-filled rectangle?
- getCpuLabelImage - why is the creation of the mask so
complex? Is this needed? Please add comments.
- @SuppressWarnings - why is this needed? Please try to
avoid any dependency on depreciated features and discuss
upfront if you see no other solution
- deselectDropTarget: please do not leave commented out
code but remove it entirely.
Please provide a patch for the reworked code.
Handled in patch 1558698