I have a problem with tiki 1.8.2 where invalid URIs are
generate for some wiki pages.
Try this. Create a wiki page the name "Testing: Colons"
and put some content on this page. This is fine. The
page creates successfully. Now add a comment to that
page. This also works. Now add a reply to the comment.
In the attempt to post the reply to the comment, I get
a message box:
could not be found. Please check the name and try again.
This indicates to me the URI wasn't generated properly to
post the URL. This happens for any wiki page that contains
the colon character.
Another problem I found that totally messes up tikiwiki is to
use the '>' character in the name of a wiki page. In this case
the rendering of the wiki page fails completely and the only
way I've managed to recover from this situation is to manually
edit the name of the wiki page in the database.
Please try to reproduce this problem. I have not filed any
There may or may not be other characters that are problematic
when used in wiki page names. I haven't tried any others.
I am using Mozilla 1.6 on Windows XP.