I just uploaded on http://sf.net/projects/tikiwiki the patched
versions or the 3 available branches, containing the fix and
nothing more. The goal is to avoid distributing tarballs containing
the flaw describe on http://tikiwiki.org/art97 in several languages
(btw, thanks to the translators for their fast reactivity !!)
1.7.9 : see the ReleaseProcess179 page on tw.o
as this one is a repackaging it may need to be verifed attentively
18.104.22.168 : I made a sub-subminor version because this one is just
a download of the 1.8.4 with the tiki-editpage changed.
1.9.rc3.1 : as for 1.8 branch, this is a simple modification of the
Once again, I advise you upgrade your tiki asap.
(to marc : I didn't click the 'send notice' button in the file release
form on sf, I know you like clicking that box, so please, do when you
get sure that the tarballs are valid/non-corrupted/anothing odd, as
tomorrow I'll be on the road to stockholm via oslo all the day).