i found a bug in user defined modules system.
If you add some user defined modules (no matter how much) on the right
side, the following code will produce corrupt moduleboxes:
if (isset($name)) $smarty->assign('module_name', $name);
else $tpl = 'module-error.tpl';
If i add one or more user defined modules to the left side, it will
work, but there is a mistake in internal $name var.
Have a look at:
i added two debugging outputs and as you can see, every user mod on
the right side gets the value from the last box on the left side
(foo_7). If i delete all left boxes, $name will not be set and so the
module-error.tpl is called.
I hope that are enough infos for you, to solve the problem. I cant find
the place, where the user defined modules are called.
Greetings from a newbie,