From: Pierre Ossman <ossman@ce...> - 2013-07-08 09:29:58
After over a year, we've finally finished a new version of TigerVNC. A
lot of fixes and new features have gone into this new release. The big
- Full multi-head support.
- Improved keyboard support in Xvnc.
- Listen mode is back in both viewers.
- SSH tunneling is back on Unix and in the Java viewer.
- Edge/bump scrolling in full screen mode.
- The viewers can now store and load settings.
- Better full screen support in the Java viewer.
- Dynamic resize of sessions as you resize the viewer.
- Several performance improvements in the Java viewer.
You can download the new version from the project page:
The TigerVNC Developers