Tidyview is a Perl/Tk application to preview the effect of perltidy options on your source code. Perltidy is extremely flexible, but the flip-side of this is that is can be difficult to check the effect of options in combination - using Tidyview can help.
Minor testing cleanup, one minor warning fixed
Now uses Tk::DiffText from Michael Carman, a dedicated colourised diff module now on CPAN.
Merged in improved diff colourisation from Michael Carman.
Added support for coloured diff's, to help preivew the exact nature of the formatting changes made by perltidy.
Added support for Perl::Signature, to detect semantic changes for the current set of perltidy options. It is expected this is an extremely rare occurance.
Fixed buf if user cancelled a file selection dialogue.
Changes as a result of feedback from the PerlQA list.
Minor tweaks done in preparing for CPAN upload.
Important fix for windows users, because they have case-insensitive file systems.
Important fix for broken parsing of existing perltidy config files.
1.04 - support for --no_XXX options
- lock scrollbar and text panes together, but make text panes same length
1.03 - fixed bug where checkbox's didnt refresh properly after loading new config.
- remember values of options not supported in GUI, so we write them out again on save.
- lock text panes to central scrollbar, so code remains side-by-side.
- disable text in text panes - this is not an editor.
- remember what section we are in when we load a new config, and redraw with this section active.
Fixes type in project email.
Additional notes in README.
Early release seeking comments, problems and suggestions.