3store version 3
For installation instructions see INSTALL.
3store is an RDF(S) storage system designed to allow efficient queries over
large amounts of RDF data. It is released under the GPL.
Rasqal 0.9.11 http://librdf.org/rasqal/
Raptor 1.4.8 http://librdf.org/raptor/
MySQL 4.1+ *
* NB if your mysql client library version doesnt match the server version you
may encounter problems when running some queries.
This is a beta release of 3store version 3, many features are untested and
currently scalability is untested.
Several SPARQL features are known to be unsupported, including:
* Nested OPTIONAL blocks (results are undefined)
* Nested UNION blocks (results are undefined)
* FROM and FROM NAMED (not implemented until I have a security system)
* Case sensitive regex matches.
(run without case sensitivity for now)
Once this package has been installed the following tools may be used (see the
man pages for documentation)
* ts-setup create a new RDF store
* ts-import import an RDF file into a store
* ts-remove remove the contents of an RDF file from a store
* ts-query query an RDF store
* ts-util various useful maintainance tasks
A PHP script (php/index.php) is included which provides an implementation of
the SPARQL protocol and results format.