It's been a while since the last release, but I'm pretty sure it was
worth waiting. ThinkFinger 0.3 is out!
Major changes (0.2.2 to 0.3):
* support for any device which is working with the binary driver
* avoid fingerprint device from heating up
* new debugging option '--enable-usb-debug' (see INSTALL)
* PAM debug support (see INSTALL)
* compatibility to biometric identification records of the binary driver... read more
There will be a talk about ThinkFinger on this year's FOSDEM. It will be on Sunday, 25th February 2007, 11:15 - 12:00 in room H.1308.
So, if you can make it to Brussels on that weekend give us a visit.
ThinkFinger 0.2.2 is out.
Major changes (0.2.1 to 0.2.2):
* Add support for PAM < 0.99.1.0.
* Add man pages for 'tf-tool' and 'pam_thinkfinger'.
* pam_thinkfinger: Add support for pam_syslog.
For details please have a look at the complete ChangeLog:
I'm glad to announce the release of ThinkFinger 0.2.1.
Major changes (0.2 to 0.2.1):
* Unify initialization for all revisions of the fingerprint reader. This obsoletes 'tf-init' and the '--no-init' switch for 'tf-tool'.
* It is now possible to acquire biometric identification records for users which are then respected by the PAM module. See README and INSTALL for details.
* Make 'tf-tool' more robust and error-prone.
* Update documentation (README, INSTALL).
* Many fixes in both, libthinkfinger and tf-tool.... read more
Thanks to the wonderful work of Wolfgang, ThinkFinger now has an enviable project homepage. In other news you can expect a bug fix release (ThinkFinger 0.2.1) soon.
I'm happy to announce the release of ThinkFinger 0.2.
You can download the tar ball in the files section of the project on SourceForge.
I just checked in the initial code of libthinkfinger to SVN. It comes with a little example application. Enjoy.