I just released v1.4 (it must be manually downloaded due to some changes that caused older versions of the update feature not to work). The update feature should work flawlessly for future versions, sorry for any inconvenience!
Here are the changes:
----------------------------| Version: v1.4 |----------------------------
I just wanted to keep everyone posted on v1.4. There is a lot in store, mostly cosmetic but a lot is designed to help streamline the operation of the script. Also I'm finally transitioning the script to a full BT5 toolkit and not just word list based but that is going to be a work in progress. There are about 2-3 word list tools I want to add before I release it but we'll see how that goes. In the meantime here is what has been added / modified:... read more
The screenshots I had up on the Sourceforge were getting a little dated so I went ahead and updated those and made a few minor tweaks to to SF page to make it a little more presentable. In the near future I plan on making a dedicated web page to supplement this site in addition to providing additional resources and other interesting things I come across on my endeavors. I'll keep everyone posted as I find out more!
Sorry, I guess I pushed out v1.3 a little to prematurely because it had a few bugs I needed to address in v1.35. I managed to fix these add a feature to update crunch and a few changes to make things look better. Enjoy!
From the change log:
Hopefully everyone enjoys v1.3! I put a lot of hard work into and and came up some some pretty unique features in addition to making some well overdue modifications and fixes to existing features. There is so much to cover it is best you check out the change log ;)
Thank you very much to everyone who has been downloading and supporting this script! I know 1000 downloads is a minor milestone but its a step in the right direction, thanks a ton everyone and keep your eyes peeled for v1.3 in the near future!
hey everyone! I had to push out v1.2 a little earlier than I was planning because I discovered yet another error with the updater that caused the script to backup itself even when an update was not available. anyways, 1.2 fixes this issue indefinitely in addition to providing some other updates, improvements and fixes. it is updated on the sourceforge git so you should be able to download the zip from there or use the update function.
here are the changes from the change log:
I just went ahead and released v1.1! You can get it here on Sourceforge or from the update function within the script without a hitch. I incorporated a few fixes mostly and am currently working on version 1.2 which will have a few more fixes and a handful or new features as well as updated 3rd party tools.
Sorry for the inactivity, TRL has taken hold of me for a bit and I was fresh out of ideas for the script in addition to having limited internet connectivity.... read more
I just posted version 1.0 with the following changes:
I'm working on getting the Git up-to-date as we speak. Enjoy!
I just went ahead and released version 0.95 for hopefully solve some issues I was having with the update feature. I'll be trying to push out version 1.0 today in order to test the update feature, if not by this weekend.
I just released version 0.9 but don't expect the update/auto-update feature to work properly. Git still works if you want to update manaully but I'm going to have to do some tweaking to the update feature it get it to work properly. I should get it up and running tomorrow and I'll update the script to v0.95 for that fix and maybe throw in another feature or two.
Here is what I added to the script in v0.9 in addition to a few minor fixes (from the change log):... read more
I just went ahead and released v0.85 to go in conjunction with the newest addition to the script: the ability to pull the latest version via Git. The only feature that was added was an update feature that (if it works correctly, which it should) should allow you to update the script directly from the script provided you have internet access. You can also toggle on and off auto-update so the script will check for updates every time you start the script. Enjoy!
I just uploaded v0.8! I hope everyone enjoys it, it most has new manipulation features as well as some minor fixes. Here is what I added (from the Changelog):
---------------------------| Version: v0.8 |-----------------------------
The first release of thad0ctor's BT5 Toolkit has been released to the public. These tools are to be considered in their beta stage so don't be surprised if things seem incomplete. Still, a bulk of the word list tools are available and more are on their way.
The Wifi toolkit is a different story. It is in is very first stage and has a ways to go before I will be comfortable with it. Still, it has some useful tools that could come in handy and there will certainly be more on the way.... read more