Thesaurus dosen't work

TXS - Help
2013-02-16
2013-02-25
  • David Junker
    David Junker
    2013-02-16

just installed TeXStudio because I think it has more features than TeXmaker.

One thing I can't get to work is the thesaurus. I have downloaded and installed a Danish thesaurus from LibreOffice however it doesn't seem to work.

I've tried tex.stackexchange, but without luck. I think it's a bug, or a broken syntax in the .dat file from libreoffice, can someone tell what's wrong with it, and how to fix it.

Thanks in advance.

• Tim Hoffmann
    Tim Hoffmann
    2013-02-19

I can confirm, that it doesn't work. I currently don't have time to look into this. But I will later.

It might be related to the idx file. The other thesauri don't have that. But that is just a wild guess.

• David Junker
    David Junker
    2013-02-19

Thanks.

Please say if you need any help. I really need this thesaurus to work.

• fixed in the latest svn version.
    Can you compile the source yourself ?
    (strange, 4 different thesaurus data files and all are slightly different ...)

Last edit: Jan Sundermeyer 2013-02-20
  • David Junker
    David Junker
    2013-02-21

What? Can't quite get a sense out of your post. Do you have a fix for the thesaurus?

• Tim Hoffmann
    Tim Hoffmann
    2013-02-21

Yes it's now fixed in the source code. To use it, you need a new compiled binary (Either compile it yourself or wait for the next release / svn snapshot).

• David Junker
    David Junker
    2013-02-24

Hmm that could take a while before they release it. Is there any way you could show me how to compile the thesaurus by myself. A guide on some level.

Thank you in advance

• David Junker
    David Junker
    2013-02-25

I'm using Windows 7 64 bit. I'll take a look into it. Thanks

Last edit: David Junker 2013-02-25