termula2x 0.3.0 "su" has been released. this release has a new transparent floating on-screen keyboard.
gp2x f-200 users had better use "termula2x-f-200.gpu" because the button map and on-screen keyboard layout is specially designed for f-200. on-screen keyboard is split into pages and it has bigger buttons to be able to "touch" easily. gp2x f-100 users had better use termula2x-f-100.gpu which has smaller buttons in only one keyboard page.... read more
GP2X button remapping feature is added in this first release of the 0.2 branch.
this release features improved usb keyboard support and better handling of key repeats.
this is a bugfix release. 0.1.1 users are strongly encouraged to upgrade as soon as possible.
* added hide/show virtual keyboard option.
to show virtual keyboard set vkeyboard=true or set vkeyboard=false to hide it.
* termula2x now supports GP2X F-200 touchscreen for virtual keyboard.
* added 4x6 font support.
* added switch keys feature.
* added configurable usb keyboard values when shift key is pressed.
* RSHIFT now works as shift key as expected.