The following relates to what started me reading the guidelines--trying to be able to follow the discussions so as to try to solve the few problems we have in getting our formerly P4 documents to validate. The following are the only essential barriers we have, and I wonder whether this might also be an issue for others too possibly. I have some more ideas such as those shared during the course of discussing the documentation, but which I plan on holding of on submitting (if you even would like ideas which are not immediately needed) since it is only this request which is essential for us.)
1) In closer (via divBottom?): figure, bibl, meeting
2) In byline (via titlepagePart, pLike.front, divTop, divBottom, or divWrapper?): figure, bibl, meeting
3) In docTitle (via titlepagePart, pLike.front?): figure
4) In bibl (via inter?): figure
5) In opener (via divTop?): meeting
6) Allow <figure> after a closer (as in a div3) (via divBottom or global?)
We'd also like to see <meeting> in running prose (where I think <event> would also be useful). The requests for <meeting>, however, are not as critical for us, since we can use <name> if necessary, but those pertaining to the placement of <figure> and <bibl> are.
Would adding <meeting> and/or model.biblLike (bibl) to model.phrase, and/or changing model.inter to work inside of divBottom/divTop/global/pLike.front work? Sorry, I still have little understanding of the class system, but just wanted to offer something.
Please let me know if there any other details I should supply.