Help
javad
2013-01-30
2013-03-13
  • javad
    javad
    2013-01-30

hi all
    i want convert tei document to docx document with xquery but teitodocx.xsl do not give me result
    i used transform in XQuery

• teitodocx.xsl is an XSL file, not an XQuery file.   The TEI stylesheets are all XSL based, and do not use XQuery at all for transformation.  Your XQuery processor might support invoking an XSL for transforming a node; eXist-db, for example, has a XSL transform function to which you can pass TEI XSL stylesheets.  If you need a TEI to docx transformation written in pure XQuery, you will have to write it - i know of no pre-built libraries for this.  You may consult the XQuery Wikibook for approaches to this challenge.  Also, the xquery-talk mailing list is a good place to post XQuery questions.  (Sorry, the forum won't let me post URLs :(.

• If I misunderstood above, and you're using an XQuery processor with an XSL transform function to apply the teitodocx.xsl file to some XML in your XQuery processor, please let us know your XQuery processor and version, and give some information about the results you're getting - errors, unexpected results, etc.

• javad
    javad
    2013-02-02

hi
    i used XQuery 2.0,
    this action give me run time error. this XSL can not create document.xml , styles.xml in local sys but return tags document.xml file and create header and footer and end-note XML files.
    this XSL can not extract template.docx file but i copied styles.xml to output file.
    parsa.tak2008@gmail.com is my account, please send URLS to this.
    thanks

• javad
    javad
    2013-02-02

sorry i used XQuery 1.0