I updated my HIThemeDrawButton patches on sourceforge to merge in with
the latest changes from the mainline code. My patches have been
substantially redone to take advantage of the new system colors
support and the new context setup code.
Fixes provided by this patch are:
* Buttons, radiobuttons, checkbuttons and menubuttons now have
working native blue glowing focus rings.
* Radiobuttons and checkbuttons with -indicatoron 0 now work with
* Menubuttons now work with -compound.
* Menubuttons with -images now respect changes to -textvariable
* Buttons, radiobuttons, checkbuttons, and menubuttons now use
the HIThemeDrawButton API instead of Quickdraw.
You can download the patches at:
The SourceForge patch entry is at:
Sorry I couldn't finish this earlier, but I had other projects needing