From: Daniel A. Steffen <das@us...> - 2002-08-31 06:09:46
Update of /cvsroot/tcl/tcl/unix
In directory usw-pr-cvs1:/tmp/cvs-serv9967/unix
Makefile.in configure configure.in tcl.m4 tclUnixInit.c
*** macosx-8-4-branch merged into the mainline [tcl patch #602770] ***
* generic/tcl.decls: added new macosx specific entry to stubs table.
* tools/genStubs.tcl: added generation of platform guards for
macosx. This is a little more complex than it seems, because MacOS
X IS "unix" plus a little bit, for the purposes of Tcl. BUT
unfortunately, Tk uses "unix" to mean X11. So added platform keys
for macosx (the little added to "unix"), "aqua" and "x11" to
distinguish these for Tk.
* generic/tcl.h: added a #ifnded RESOURCE_INCLUDED so that tcl.h
can be passed to the resource compiler.
* generic/tclNotify.c: added a few Notifier procs, to be able to
modify more bits of the Tcl notifier dynamically. Required to get
Mac OS X Tk to live on top of the Tcl Unix threaded notifier.
Changes the size of the Tcl_NotifierProcs structure, but doesn't
move any elements around.
* unix/tclUnixNotfy.c: moved the call to Tcl_ConditionNotify till
AFTER we are done mucking with the pointer swap. Fixes cases where
the thread waiting on the condition wakes & accesses the
waitingListPtr before it gets reset, causing a hang.
* library/auto.tcl (tcl_findLibrary): added checking the
directories in the tcl_pkgPath for library files on macosx to
enable support of the standard Mac OSX library locations
* unix/tcl.m4: added MAC_OSX_DIR. Added PLAT_OBJS to the OBJS:
there are some MacOS X specific files now for Tcl, and when I get
he resource & applescript stuff ported over, and restore support
for FindFiles, etc, there will be a few more.
Added LD_LIBRARY_PATH_VAR configure variable to avoid having to set
all possible LD_LIBRARY_PATH analogues on all platforms.
LD_LIBRARY_PATH_VAR is "LD_LIBRARY_PATH" by default, "LIBPATH" on
AIX, "SHLIB_PATH" on HPUX and "DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH" on Mac OSX.
Added configure option to package Tcl as a framework on Mac OSX.
* macosx/tclMacOSXBundle.c (new): support for finding Tcl extension
packaged as 'bundles' in the standard Mac OSX library locations.
* unix/tclUnixInit.c: added support for findig the tcl script
library inside Tcl packaged as a framework on Mac OSX.
* macosx/Tcl.pbproj/jingham.pbxuser (new):
* macosx/Tcl.pbproj/project.pbxproj (new): project for Apple's
* macosx/Makefile (new): simple makefile for building the project
from the command line via the ProjectBuilder tool 'pbxbuild'.
* generic/tclPlatDecls.h: regen