Work at SourceForge, help us to make it a better place! We have an immediate need for a Support Technician in our San Francisco or Denver office.

Close

Cannot add file: Duration is not numeric

marrow788
2013-08-16
2013-08-18
  • marrow788
    marrow788
    2013-08-16

When trying to convert any music file I have I get this error in the logs:

[8/15/2013 11:09:02 PM] Cannot add file: C:***{filename}.mp3 [Duration is not numeric: ]

All files I tried to convert were either .mp3 or .wma . Trying to convert them to AAC and Ive tried almost all of the options for AAC.

I'm betting I am missing something simple. If you need any more info on my hardware or settings please let me know.

Besides the error (which is probably my fault) I am very impressed. Great work!

-marrow

• ozok
    ozok
    2013-08-17

Which version of TAC are you using? Also can MediaInfo show duration info of said file? In the next version, this situation will be handled better but your case might be different so I'll need more info.

Regards.

• marrow788
    marrow788
    2013-08-18

I am using 0.9.0.1930 32 bit. Yes, Media Info shows duration info for all files. I also just tried the same version in 64 bit with no results. Any help would be appreciated. Single threaded applications are SO SLOW.

-marrow

• ozok
    ozok
    2013-08-18

Can you send a sample? You can send it to my email ozok26@gmail.com.

Regards.

Anonymous

Cancel   Add attachments