Menu

SVN revision that is working ?

Developers
2007-01-26
2013-05-02
  • Frank Schulte

Frank Schulte - 2007-01-26

Hi,

I have fetched the svn sources of trunk revision 311 and installed it. It gives me some errors. Please mention a revision or tag or branch that is in a way stable that no errors occur. I seek a baseline to start my coding and providing patches to the project.

Primarily I'm interesed in import/export modul that can handle my PalmDektop Version 4.1 CSV data. Most insterestingly would for my an working export/import cycle of an XML format for moving data from on instance of tab to another.

As other developers and contrubutors are working on Import plugins I would focus on plugins to interface TAB-2 to Drupal and exponentcms.org CMS systems, so we could use the TAB in such systems.

Any comments on that ?

Cheers
    Frank

revivion 311 error list Not complete, I gave up as so many of them popping on me):

tab-2.sf.net/trunk – revision – 311 (svn)

Install OK
    User: admin@example.com
    Pass: admin

After logon I go to admin panal and got this error:

Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in H:\_wamp\_wampserver\tab-2\lib\utilities\TableGenerator.class.php on line 79

This is due to not checked parameter $data of generateBody($data,…) if it IS an array and contains array index 0. This must be checked for.

2. Error – Click on the only one entry admin@example.com gets this error:

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in H:\_wamp\_wampserver\tab-2\lib\utilities\RightsManager.class.php on line 73

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at H:\_wamp\_wampserver\tab-2\lib\utilities\RightsManager.class.php:73) in H:\_wamp\_wampserver\tab-2\lib\frontEnd\Page.class.php on line 43

• katzlbt

katzlbt - 2007-01-26

Since most of the testing is done in PHP4 SVN releases may have errors that are not visible in PHP4 with error_reporting(E_ALL)

Please submit them as bug OR switch to error_reporting(E_ALL ^ E_NOTICE) in init.php

Revision 316 was tested with PHP5.

• katzlbt

katzlbt - 2007-01-26

I have filed a bugreport for the 0 index and split the topic in your post to separate threads, as all seem to be interesting suggestions.