TA-Lib provides more than 150 technical analysis functions for financial and trading applications.
Main features of this release are new vector arithmetic functions and TA-Abstract for Java. This abstract interface allows the application to automatically adapt as new functions are added in subsequent releases.
- Java TA-Abstract interface
- Moving Average with Variable Periods (MAVP)
- UpperLimit/LowerLimit flags for BBANDS.
- Vector Trigonometric Functions: COS, SIN, TAN,
COSH, SINH, TANH, ACOS, ASIN, ATAN
- Vector Arithmetic Functions: ADD, DIV, SUB, MULT
- Other Vector Functions: CEIL, FLOOR, EXP, SQRT, LN, LOG10
#1656623 : TA_FUNC_FLG_OVERLAP on MININDEX, MAXINDEX and MINMAXINDEX
#1660327 : "A parameter is out of range" problem with Excel
#1727704 : MFI logic bug when no price movement
- Comment clean-up for parameter ranges of internal functions.
- Mac OS X : xcode and makefiles fixes.
- Linux: Better Perl library detection
- Solve warnings for Intel C++ compiler.
- Automatic benchmarking by ta_regtest (WIN32 only).
Thanks to all contributors.