From: Carlos Lopez Gonzalez <carloslopezgonzalez@ya...> - 2012-04-18 06:29:38
The Synfig Team is prod to announce the release of Synfig 0.63.05.
Linux binaries are available from the download page and windows and Mac binaries will be ready soon.
This is the summary of the release notes:
Synfig 0.63.05 Release Notes
* ETL: Apply patch #3424217. Fix compiling issues with clang compiler. Thanks to Hisashi Todd Fujinaka
* ETL: Fix value test case what was broken. Patch thanks to Denis Washington
* Roll back fix bug ID 3405011 because it produced other worse bug.
* Fix bug: ValueNode_BLineCalcTangent is broken for Angle types.
* Additional fix for be able to build on Ubuntu 12.04. Patch thanks to Denis Washington (denis_w)
* Apply partially patch #3424218. Fix compiling issues with clang compiler. Thanks to Hisashi Todd Fujinaka
* Commented out unused variables. Additional compiler warning fixed
* Fix bug ID: 3486075. Add new panel on Preferences Dialog ('Render') and include one option for separator string on image sequence render. Default is a dot '.'.
* Fix bug ID: 3486412 Shortcut inconsistence.
* Fix typos and misspelling on various messages. Patch thanks to Bertrand Gregoire
* Fix bug 3512887: Crash when drag and drop panels on OSX Lion
* Fix bug 3475624: Startup crash on Ubuntu 12.04. Patch thanks to Denis Washington (denis_w)
* Fix bug: Warning dialogs hangs if the message is to long. It uses a scrolled window when needed.
* Fix bug: 3486723: Info Panel not updated when Guides dragged to Canvas WindowInfo.
* Fix bug: When grid size is negative, use its positive value.
* New Outline Grow parameter on Paste Canvas layer. For inline canvases it increases (decreases) the width of the children layers by a exponential factor.
* Add new parameter to the CLI '--sequence-separator' option for separator string on image sequence render. Default is a dot '.' Forbidden space character.
* Rework of the Preview window (thanks to Yu Chen aka jcome):
** Artwork content can be zoomed in/out
** Add a zoom widget, so that user can change zoom factor from a dropdown list to select a factor or type the a specified value the user prefers
** Scrollbars are size of artwork content and window sensitived now
** Toolbar can be hidden to have a simpler UI
** A set of accelerator keys (hard-coded at the moment):
a) a-prev frame, s-play/pause, d-next frame,
b) h-show/hide toolbar
c) 1,2,3,4,5 mapped to zoom factors: 25%, 50% ,100%, 200%, Fit
** Dark background for preview window (hard-coded at the moment)
** Rewording some UI strings
* Support for load Gimp palettes. Patch thanks to Bretrand Gregoire.
* Improve constrast on color sliders for Color Edit and Gradient Edit widgets. Patch thanks to Bertrand Gregoire
* Rename icon source from zoom to scale. Patch thanks to Bertrand Gregoire
* Updates for some of the languages.