Welcome to your wiki!
This is the default page, edit it as you see fit. To add a new page simply reference it within brackets, e.g.: [SamplePage].
The wiki uses Markdown syntax.
First Release of SyncWall (1.0.0). Now, I'm waiting for reaction ... :)
Release 1.1.0 is out !
- incorrect multi monitor mode in Gnome 3.x (test on Ubuntu 11.10)
- add thread to enhance network support (more reactivity)
- add flag for splashscreen incorectly displayed on some plaforms
- add a random effect flag
- add an option to skip too low resolution files in some cases (bad visual result)
- add a "show interface" action in the system tray
- add a feature to have downsize the panels on small screen Fixes
- add a periodical save of settings
- correct a thread affinity problem
- add an alignment capability by dra&drop screen in "display parameters" panel.
- add a previous wallpaper in system tray.
- detect change on monitor resolution or number bugs
- correction of global shortcut configuration
- correct some text for translation
- fixed a problem on single monitor configuration
- correct a bug when a secondary monitor is unplugged
- add the ability to rotate image according to Exif metadata bugs
- correct scheduling after manual wallpaper change
- correct a crash if a second monitor is connected