Gnome 3/Unity compatibility
64 bits system compatibility
Add differential copy
Ubuntu 11.04 compatibility
Improve performance of removing folders
Can now ask questions at the end of synchronization
Redesign behaviour window
Ubuntu 10.10 compatibility
Bug fix on desktop launcher creation
Upgrade spanish translation
Add logs to trace synchronizations result
Implementation of md5sum to improve fiability
- Bug fix : database get busy on multi launch
- Now possible to launch a group from contextual menu
- Now show synchronization card before first launch
- Adding lock on synchronization avoiding launching more that once in same time the same folder
- Bug fix : synchronizations didn't start if a synchronization folder has quotes in name
- New feature : Groups of synchronizations allow to launch several synchronizations in one click in the applications menu
Porting synchrorep in C/C++ improving performance
New time set differences detection between local and distant systems
Revoke automatic synchronization on usb disk insertion
This new version now use standard gnome gio library in order to manipulate uri and networks files operations.
This fix principaly two bugs :
- Specials chars in networks uri cause impossible synchronization
- Some binary files was imossible to synchronize on ftp shares
This also speedup networks synchronizations and fiability
Synchrorep 1.3.2 have been released.
You can now synchronize with ftp sites and network share via samba client if mounted on desktop.
New release of synchrorep 1.3 which now automatically start synchronization when a concerned usb device is inserted.
Spanish, Polish and Russian translations still incomplete (5 strings not translated). These strings will be displayed in english.
English and French languages are fully available.
New languages available : Spanish, Polish and Russian
Compatibility with Ubuntu 9.04 Jaunty Jackalope
Synchrorep support now the xgettext system to provide the most appropriate language to you. Actually, french and english.
New release with bug fix
Synchrorep is now available in english langage
Synchrorep 1.1 est arrivé. Il permet maintenant de paramétrer les comportements de la synchronisation en fonction de l'usage que l'on en fait (Sauvegarde, Nomades, ...)
Synchrorep est une partie de Iceberg Project : http://www.iceberg.0rg.fr
Mise en ligne de Synchrorep 1.0b7