Some details which need to be improved before next release:
01) we should have a progress bar while loading local and export folders (since it may take a while for people having lots of file) and we should also have a cancel button (if the user has chosen a too big (and wrong) folder). I was thinking about having a single tab with two progress bars (one for the local folder, the other for the export folder) and one or two cancel button. When the scanning of the local folder is done, the corresponding progress bar disappears and the local tab appears. The same thing holds for the export folder.
02) Menu buttons (import/export/apply/revert/reload device) should be disabled while a transfer is occuring.
03) correcting the device panel which is ocillating when file's name are changing during a transfer
04) export folder view is not refreshed after a transfer... it should be since files may have been exported
05) only allow one instance of the properties windows (and the profile window)
06) import/export/apply button in the middle ??
07) Add a path configuration for FFMPEG (will only be useful for people on Windows)
08) Add a check box to allow the user to use the same path for local and export folder (this will lead to have a single tab)
09) GTK+ theme support