OggPlay V0.96 has been released. This release supports skin developers by adding new skinning features and fixing an annoying bug. Let's hope for exciting new skins in the near future. The OggPlay web site has been redesigned and now includes a skin gallery and more documentation. Look yourself at
Please be patient if the web site is down to bandwidth limits and try again later.
Here are the full release notes:
* The OggPlayer homepage has been updated with a new design, a new skin design how-to section, and a gallery with contributed skins. See yourself at http://www.geocities.com/p800tools
* A turkish language version is available.
* The remaining changes are mainly to support skin developers. Hopefully we will see even more exciting skins in the furure!
* Bug fix: Some skins would not load correctly ("File not found" error).
* Skins can now define font type, size and attributes. See documentation for details.
* Added skin support for the display of the current song's filename.
* Added skin support for previous and next song buttons.
* Added skin support for a repeat button (two states on/off).
* Added skin support for animations/logos.
* Added skin support for bitmapped digits (time played, total time).
Nur bei Netscape: Ihr KOSTENLOSER Netscape WebMail-Account und der Instant Messenger unter http://www.netscape.de