Disappearing hotkeys (N6630 OPv1.69)

Help
fjarle
2006-05-21
2013-04-25
  • fjarle
    fjarle
    2006-05-21

For some reason or another my hotkeys get reset whenever I turn off OggPlay. I can set them up, and they will work correctly while I'm using OggPlay, but the next time around my settings have disappeared. Is there a file that stores these settings that I can access myself via a txt-editor, or any other way to fix this?

And, as said in another thread...
    Added support for handsfree buttons would be brilliant. My handsfree set features volume knobs and the generic answering button. Volume and play/pause, or next track directly on my handsfree-thingy would be brilliant.

• fjarle
      fjarle
      2006-05-21

Nevermind me...
      Hotkeys seemed to stick after the phone reset itsself due to low battery. Seems the settings got saved, and now they're just the way I want them. Although, if anyone else has the same problem this topic might still be of use to someone?

• fjarle
      fjarle
      2006-05-26

After yet some more fiddling, the hotkeys seem to be associated with what skin I use. "Darkstar" seems to let me set and save my own hotkeys. "MSX1" lets me set them in the usual manner, but will replace them with its own scheme upon restart. Muchos annoying, especially since "MSX1" in my opinion is an otherwise better skin than "Darkstar"

• Stuart Fisher
      Stuart Fisher
      2006-05-26

Yes, some skins set the hot keys for you and this can be annoying. The skin files (.skn) are simple text files so you can edit them and remove the hot key definitions if you want.