SYDI-Exchange is a tool developed to help people in documenting their Microsoft Exchange Organizations. It is a vbscript which writes output to Microsoft Word or XML.
This is the second release of SYDI-Exchange, in this release I started to gather some basic information from the Information Stores. Ive received a lot of comments on SYDI-Server and SYDI-SQL but hardly anything about SYDI-Exchange if you have any feature requests please submit them to:
General comments can be sent to me by mail or posted in the forums.
Changes from the last version:
- Added basic Information Store information
- Added a Permission Denied message for unprivileged users (more userfriendly!)
- Added -T option to use Word template file
- Fixed two bugs concerning XML generation (1110405, 1113099)
- Fixed a bug concerning headers and footers in word (1112733)
You can find the latest release here: