From: William S Fulton <wsf@fu...> - 2013-05-27 19:53:11
*** ANNOUNCE: SWIG 2.0.10 (27 May 2013) ***
We're pleased to announce SWIG-2.0.10, the latest SWIG release.
What is SWIG?
SWIG is a software development tool that reads C/C++ header files and
generates the wrapper code needed to make C and C++ code accessible
from other programming languages including Perl, Python, Tcl, Ruby,
PHP, C#, Go, Java, Lua, Scheme (Guile, MzScheme, CHICKEN), D, Ocaml,
Pike, Modula-3, Octave, R, Common Lisp (CLISP, Allegro CL, CFFI, UFFI).
SWIG can also export its parse tree in the form of XML and Lisp
s-expressions. Major applications of SWIG include generation of
scripting language extension modules, rapid prototyping, testing,
and user interface development for large C/C++ systems.
The release is available for download on Sourceforge at
A Windows version is also available at
Please report problems with this release to the swig-devel mailing list,
details at http://www.swig.org/mail.html.
- Ruby 1.9 support is now complete.
- Add support for Guile 2.0 and Guile 1.6 support (GH interface) has
- Various small language neutral improvements and fixes.
- Various bug fixes and minor improvements specific to C#, CFFI, D,
Java, Octave, PHP, Python,
- Minor bug fix in ccache-swig.
- Development has moved to Github with Travis continuous integration
testing - patches using https://github.com/swig/swig are welcome.
--- The SWIG Developers