Am 3/5/14 3:16 AM, schrieb Oliver
Short update: some problems in the test-suites are left:
I think I am getting close now.
I have merged the current swig/master into my development branch
and fixed all regressions.
Now I have merged --squash my development branch into my master: https://github.com/oliver----/swig-v8/tree/master
After that I edited the merge commit and removed some files that
should not go into the trunk.
Find the squashed merge commit here:
runs to the matrix (nodejs, jsc, v8).
make_chap et.al... (though, the configuration is in place).
Regarding the Extending-Prerequisites:
1. Demonstrate basic C code...
2. Demonstrate basic C++ code ...
-> Working example suite; 'simple' and 'class' are explained in
more detail in the documentation.
3. Modify configure.ac, Makefile.in and Examples/Makefile.in to
run these examples...
Done. also checked that it skips when no interpreter is installed.
4. Get the test-suite running ...
Basically it is working. I am waiting to see how it is working now
5. Provide a chapter in the html documentation...
Done. Could probably need still some tweaking.
6. Ensure your source code is formatted according to the coding
7. Finally, email the SWIG developers with a patch and a
demonstration of commitment to maintaining the language module,
certainly in the short term and ideally long term.
Hereby I give my commitment to maintain the module in the long
So, let's wait if the test-suite eventually runs through.
Anything else left?
what is expected here?
- c_delete.i:10: Error: Syntax error in input(1).
- c_delete_function.i:8: Error: Syntax error in input(1).
enum_forward_wrap.cxx:1368:6: error: use of enum ‘ForwardEnum3’
without previous declaration
nested_structs_wrap.cxx:1383:5: error: ‘s’ has incomplete type
The others are ok.