Work at SourceForge, help us to make it a better place! We have an immediate need for a Support Technician in our San Francisco or Denver office.

Close

Download

2007-11-30
2013-04-08
  • Coacharnold
    Coacharnold
    2007-11-30

Hi FOlks ....
         Just upgraded to 2.0.0.10   and having some issues .....  When I try to download anything I get this error:

XML Paring error: not well formed
    Location: chrome://mozapps/content/downloads/unknownContentType.xul
    Line Number 1, Column !:

Does anyone have any idea how to fix this????

Tim
    coacharnold@gmail.com

• SticKK
      SticKK
      2007-11-30

Please provide a link to a file you have tried to download and had this problem.
      Also please provide the exact version you have installed and the operating system and version.

• Coacharnold
      Coacharnold
      2007-11-30

.... Any file I try to down load from any site on the net...

and the version is AMD -64 running 32 bit kubuntu recently up graded to 2.0.0.10 from the repository

Tim

• SticKK
      SticKK
      2007-12-01

You have an unusual problem, and since there is only one report of it perhaps something went wrong during install. Please try and reinstall Swiftweasel. Can you also check Edit - Preferences - Main Tab - download location settings.

• Coacharnold
        Coacharnold
        2007-12-01

I get the exact same error when I try to open up edit > preferences  ... strange thing is I've been using it for a few days and it has been working great (today was the first time I tried to download anything)

Going to uninstall the whole thing ....  BUT  do I need to erase all the plug in folders and what not .... or will the new install be able to pick those up??

Tim 

• SticKK
      SticKK
      2007-12-01

Plugin folders? What plugins do you have installed?