From: Steve Harris <steve@to...> - 2000-10-18 11:01:51
First off, my appologies if this is inappropriate, or these things are
allready in CVS or whatever.
* Vertical zoom? Important for topping and tailing.
* Digital dB meter, with switchable peak hold. Useful for playback aswell
* Scrub on the timeline? This is amazingly useful. I imagine its hard to
get right though.
* A nominal 'normal' zoom, soundforge uses 1:4096 I think, this is more
useful than you might think. Should be default on load too.
* 1 channel select? you don't allways want to work on both channels.
especially for normalize.
* Higher contrast, for those bleary eyed 3am mastering sessions ;)
I've noticed a reproducable bug with the middle click drag (which is
great BTW), if you middle click slightly after you have started dragging
the mouse (especailly if the ants are on screen) the screen will flick
backwards before scrolling. Also, I'm slightly concerned by the amount of
CPU the ants take up, especially when working with large windows.
I'm about to go get the CVS version, see if I can do anything with it.
Steve Harris - http://totl.net/ - steve@...