Version 0.0.9 of Sweep, a sound wave editor, is available from:
RedHat RPMs are now available:
New in this release: Support for Solaris audio, French translation,
and new gnome-style pixmaps.
Thu May 11 22:49:08 EST 2000 Conrad Parker <conrad@...>
* merged in Solaris audio driver code from Mattias Engdegård
* added autoconf tests for OSS and Solaris detection
* renamed driver-oss.* to driver.*
* fixed buglet giving gtk assertion when starting playmarker
after a device open had failed on a preceding playback.
* added RPM .spec file, created redhat RPM and SRPM packages.
Wed May 10 23:31:01 EST 2000 Conrad Parker <conrad@...>
* added French translations by mathieu ROY
* changed to colourful button pixmaps by mathieu ROY