Just Launched: You can now import projects and releases from Google Code onto SourceForge
We are excited to release new functionality to enable a 1-click import from Google Code onto the Allura platform on SourceForge. You can import tickets, wikis, source, releases, and more with a few simple steps. Read More
Ok, time for another release. There was just too much small things in the=20
ChangeLogs to wait with a release any longer. Hopefully, this release is bu=
Most importat changes:
* Bugfix: The SvxLink server would crash when recording voice mails on othe=
=A0 distributions than Fedora.
* A new "connect by call" feature in the EchoLink module.
* The voice mail module now can send a notification e-mail when a new voice=
=A0 mail arrives for a user. First implementation by PA3FNT, improved by me=
* Timestamps in the log file.
* Now possible to use both DTR and RTS together for PTT, which is required =
=A0 some interface boards.
Be sure to check out the ChangeLog for more detailed information.
73 de SM0SVX / Tobias