Error: CSS did not load.
This may happen on the first request due to CSS mimetype issues.
Try clearing your browser cache and refreshing.
Old News Posts
- 03 Mar 2010: Zip file of starter decks from Sabbat War to Heirs to the Blood uploaded. It can be downloaded from the [UserDocumentation] page.
- 26 Feb 2010: Sutekh 0.6.4 deb available from PPA (https://launchpad.net/~sutekh/+archive/ppa).
- 25 Feb 2010: [Sutekh 0.6.4 released[(ReleaseHistory/#Sutekh0.6.4).
- 06 Oct 2009: Launchpad team created (https://launchpad.net/~sutekh).
- 26 Jun 2009: Sutekh 0.6.3 released.
- 05 Feb 2009: Sutekh 0.6.2 released.
- 04 Dec 2008: Sutekh 0.6.1 released.
- 03 Dec 2008: Zip file of starter decks from Sabbat War to Keepers of Tradition uploaded. It can be downloaded from the [UserDocumentation] page.
- 30 Nov 2008: Sutekh 0.6.0 released.
- 28 Nov 2008: First versions of built-in manual and tutorial completed.
- 26 Oct 2008: The first release candidate for Sutekh 0.6.0 is available
- 13 Jul 2008: The database design was reworked based on testing feedback, so the April release didn't happen. We hope the 0.6 release will be out in August.
- 25 Mar 2008: Sutekh logo created. 0.6 will be released early in April.
- 14 Dec 2007: Sutekh 0.5.0 released. Including new GUI, Windows installer and many other cool things.
- 06 Oct 2007: Sutekh 0.4.2 released, with support for the Lords of the Night expansion, some bugfixes, and improvements to better deal with changes to the name of cards in the imported cardlist.
- 03 Oct 2007: Sutekh trunk has support for importing the new Lords of the Night expansion now. A 0.4.2 release with this added should follow soon.
- 26 Aug 2007: 0.4.1 released (bug fixes and additional of an ELDB HTML parser).
- 19 Aug 2007: The first public release of Sutekh (version 0.4.0) is now available.
- 12 Aug 2007: Finalising features for first release.
- 06 May 2007: Approaching a first Sourceforge release.
- 04 Jul 2006: Plugin architecture recently introduced. Can now mine list of cards for possible decks.
- 19 Apr 2006: Switched overing to using SVN for development. We really should do a release. :)