Work at SourceForge, help us to make it a better place! We have an immediate need for a Support Technician in our San Francisco or Denver office.

Close

New forum

2007-02-19
2013-05-28
  • Due to popular request, I have created a phpbb style forum. Please transition all the ongoing discussions to:

http://sunflow.forumer.com/

Sourceforge is currently undergoing some technical trouble which prevents me from updating links on the official site. Please don't create any new topics here though. I will be closing this forum as soon as everyone is on the new one and important information has been moved over.

Enjoy!

• I'm having some second thoughts about the forumer service after reading some bad press about it and experiencing its renowned downtime in the first 24 hours of it being up.

I've deleted the forums there and will be doing a full install of phpbb locally on the main homepage. Despite being slightly more to work to manage, it should be the most flexible approach.

Sorry for the false start :( I will keep you guys posted as soon as the forum is ready.

• New forum is open. Sorry about the delay.

Please don't make any new posts here, this area will disappear in a week or two.

• MADcello
      MADcello
      2007-02-24

Just to say thank you for the new forum!

• maxplugins
      maxplugins
      2007-02-24

I registered a couple of hours ago, and still haven't got the email with the link to confirm my account. The email address I used is correct, and it hasn't landed in my spam folder...

Dave
      www.maxplugins.de

• Michael
        Michael
        2007-02-24

Same with me!

• Apparently the sourceforge servers do not allow outgoing mail to be sent. In the meantime I have manually activated you guys and turned off the activation email requirement (temporarily hopefully).

I am looking for a separate smtp server that I can use, as many forum features won't work without emails being able to be sent out.