Sugar Community Edition 5.0.0 Patch B
February 13th, 2008
The Sugar Team has released 5.0.0 patch B.
This patch addresses a number of bugs, including:
* The Emails inbox displays only a partial list of emails. (Bug 15868)
* When you select records from more than one page of a target list, the system selects only records from the last page. (Bug 17365)
* The Emails module does not support outbound email addresses in the <firstname.lastname@example.org> format. (Bug 18027)
* After you create a custom field, it displays in Studio only after you refresh the page. (Bug 18150)
* The Calls List view does not link to contact records. As a result, when you click the link to a contact record, the system displays an error message. (Bug 19037)
We encourage all customers using Sugar 5.0.0 to upgrade to this patch immediately.