Learn how easy it is to sync an existing GitHub or Google Code repo to a SourceForge project! See Demo

Close

Deleting bookmarks...

samanthax
2014-05-11
2014-05-16
  • samanthax
    samanthax
    2014-05-11

Hi, discovered a small issue with deleting bookmarks. When several entries exist in the 'bookmarks' tab, deleting them one by one removes them (as expected), until only one remains. The final bookmark appears not to be removed, when in reality it is (application has to be restarted to see this). This may be slightly confusing from a user perspective.

Also would it be possible to have ctrl-A/shift work (for deleting multiple bookmarks), together with right click delete (seems to be missing)? Just a thought, as dealing with lots of bookmarks might become slightly time consuming.

Kind regards.

• samanthax
    samanthax
    2014-05-13

Thanks! This is working now (final bookmark is removed).

Kind regards.

• Mario Salzer
    Mario Salzer
    2014-05-15

Hey. I was pondering this a while back. I'd definitely add multi-row selection support rather. It's somewhat difficult for Gtk2 sing PyGtk due to the many callbacks. That would be useful for the bookmarks as well as station list saving (as .m3u/.xspf/etc). But the action module is somewhat whacky. So that's a long-term ticket..

As for deleting, it's not in the context menu anymore because I was worried about accidental mouse mishaps and deleted favourites. You can work through them somewhat easier with DEL or Ctrl+X.

• samanthax
    samanthax
    2014-05-16

Thanks for the fix (and the tip!).

Kind regards.