Learn how easy it is to sync an existing GitHub or Google Code repo to a SourceForge project! See Demo

Close

SR_ERROR_INVALID_URL

gr8mtl
2010-07-02
2013-05-09
  • gr8mtl
    gr8mtl
    2010-07-02

Hi,  just installed the 1.64.6 version for Windows (I have windows 7 ultimate, 64 bits) and each time I try to record internet radio in Winamp (version 5.58 PRO) I receive the following message in a Windows message window:   SR_ERROR_INVALID_URL

I only have an antivirus (Panda Cloud) that I deactivate to try if the result would be different but No.

Any idea what I could  be?  thanks

• Anonymous
    2010-10-21

what url you use?

• Sharon Freitag
    Sharon Freitag
    2011-01-15

I am also having the same problem. Just updated from Vista to Windows 7 today and am having the same trouble. Not sure how to find out waht the url is of the two stations I am trying to listen to.

• Garr
    Garr
    2011-05-02

If you right click on the stream click "View file info" (Alt +3)  It will give you the URL And port, copy and paste that into StreamRipper.  Hope this helped
    -Laz

• Mavennewbern
    Mavennewbern
    2012-09-27

I was having the same problem (using Winamp)  and this was my solution. Within Winamp I went into options/preferences and then navigated to plug-ins/general purpose, where I enabled Streamripper.  I have yet to test it, but I am assuming this must be done every time.  I hope this helps any future problems. 

Streamripper v1.64.6
    Winamp v5.63 (x86) Freeware Edition