From: Stephan Ebelt <ste@sh...> - 2010-03-20 09:06:04
here it it comes: StockManiac version 0.15.0
Major progress in this release is the autofigures implementation that has been
reworked more or less entirely and is now much more stable and useful. It needs
Math::Expression::Evaluator version 0.3.0 which has a new variables() method.
Please make sure its installed.
The old doc/ directory has been removed and all its content has been added to
the manual. Its devided in three sections: the Administrator Guide, the
Developer Guide and the User Guide. For install/upgrade instructions read the
Administrator Guide section. The User Guide section is empty due to lack of
time. Its supposed to provide End-User documentation that explains how to use
the key features of StockManiac. It would be a nice area for contributions. The
manual comes as separat tarball/rpm and is also hosted online at
http://stockmaniac.sourceforge.net (replacing the aged joomla page).
Primary project page is now a Trac instance at
http://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/stockmaniac/. Please look here for new
releases and release notes. The TODO file has been replaced with the ticket
and milestone features in Trac. One milestone will be created for each release
plus additional ones for longer term efforts. Don't hesitate to submit tickets
on the _next release milestone for all issues you discover. Most likely they
are getting fixed in the next release (whatever version that will be).
This is the first release prepared with git. Repository access instructions and
tag/branch conventions are documented in the wiki. Feel free to clone it!
Get it from SourceForge right away:
* changed license to GPL version 3 renamed plugin FundamentalData =>
* Figures Figures: reworked autofigures implementation, expressions are now
parsed by Math::Expression::Evaluator in the daemon, no more replacements
* ChartDisplay: enabled jpgraph's buildin caching
* SoldStocks: show gains adjusted by dividend receivend and charges
* InfoDisplay: show gains adjusted by dividend receivend and charges
* Dividend: show percentage relative to investment (ticket #48)
* unittest: added classtest suite
* manual: removed doc/ directory, added all content to the the manual
* replaced all sql_store_*() methods with autogenerated vo_*::store() methods
* various bugfixes, see ChangeLog files and closed tickets on Milestone '0.15.0'
* migrated source repository to git