Here's a patch to port the current CVS HEAD branch
(checked out using the new CVS hostname
stlport.cvs.sourceforge.net). Some notes:
- I removed _STLP_RTTI_BUG, since if exception handling
is active can be determined with _CPPUNWIND (set when
- For some reason the both defines were removed from
_evc.h which I re-added:
- I had to define _STLP_NO_LONG_DOUBLE for evc3/4 to
properly compile the math function stuff. This wasn't
needed before. evc3/4 supports long double, but doesn't
have C runtime functions, so I thought defining
_STLP_NO_VENDOR_MATH_F and _STLP_NO_VENDOR_MATH_L would
be enough, which isn't the case.
- I removed the superfluous check in _msvc.h:
# if (_STLP_MSVC < 1300) || defined (UNDER_CE) /*
including MSVC 6.0 */
- I added the check for _AFXDLL.
- Other minor things.