I've made a couple of additional changes to the SunPro
CC 5.7 support. This patch was built from the current
CVS code in the STLPORT_5_0 branch.
The changes include:
1) Updated compiler option to compile larger inline
2) Changed how the header file linking is done to only
do it once instead of with every compile.
3) Updated build/lib/README to include instructions for
4) Updated build/test/unit/STATUS to include status for
a run done on Solaris 10 using the SunPro CC 5.7 compiler.
5) Minor change to unit test CC.mak to allow the
STLP_DEBUG version to compile.
If you have any questions or comments just let me know.