Here is a new release containing following bug fixes:
* Windows platform:
- Race condition when several threads were creation a facet from name at the same time.
- Race condition because of a some static buffer when using time facet.
- Restored Windows 95 support.
* Platform independant:
- locale::combine behavior.
- deque::insert at a given position method, it was returning the wrong iterator in some case.
- Wrong invalidation of iterators in deque::erase method in STL safe mode.
- Computation of system page size, should improve performance if file streams especially on 64 bits systems.
- locale::collate behavior in the Glibc portage.
You might find more detailed description in etc/ChangeLog-5.1.