Anonymous - 2014-10-08
    Post awaiting moderation.
  • Anonymous

Anonymous - 2014-10-22
    Post awaiting moderation.
  • PVHL (Paul)

PVHL (Paul) - 2014-11-16

Hi Adrienne

I don't know if Daniele is intending to update this project -- I have not received an answer from him on this.

Please try my Woas fork and repeat your question (with pictures) in the forum there (using my version, of course). I'll see if I can help you do what you want to do.

My version contains a 'Change icons' plugin that allows easy changing of the icons, including the logo IIRC. The plugin can be deleted once the icons are as you desire. Some of your CSS changes may need to be modified as some of the layout HTML is different from the version here (and still liable to future change as a beta work in progress). FYI (in case you're not aware of this), it is always best to put all your changes into the custom CSS page for easy updating; see the CSS Help page for more information.

I haven't been able to work on my project for a while but am hoping to start up again once I move into a house. My version still has issues to be resolved, but it does work with most browsers once set up correctly.

BTW, it is easy and useful to sign up for a SF membership so that your entries are signed, and worth doing even if you are not a coder.

Cheers, Paul.

Anonymous
Anonymous

Add attachments
Cancel