The Stellarium development team is proud to announce the release of version 0.12.0 of Stellarium.
This release brings some interesting new features:
- New rendering engine (Now you can see shadows on planets surfaces).
- New key-binding engine (Now all key-bindings can be edited).
- Improvements to scripting engine.
- Improvements to DSO
- Improvements to search tool
- Improved accuracy for archaeo-astronomical events
There have also been a large number of bug fixes and GUI improvements. A huge thanks to all community bug reporters.
We are strongly recommended resetting all Stellarium settings if you upgrade your previous installation!
Package for Mac OS X will be published tomorrow.