Learn how easy it is to sync an existing GitHub or Google Code repo to a SourceForge project! See Demo

Close

Wonderful teaching tool

Feedback
2005-12-08
2012-10-09
  • Thank you for making such great thing available. I am a Primary School teacher and it's simply one of the greatest programs to teach astronomy ever. Latitude and longitude, mythology, six months daylight in the poles, movement of the planets...wow. I'm still finding new ways to teach with it. Combined with real observation of the sky my 10-year-old students are really understanding our planet. I could spend the whole year teaching with it. It would be perfect if the representation of the phase of the moon corresponded with the real one (at least my computer doesn't show the appropiate one), but, anyway, I give it a 9 out of 10 for its didactical properties, posibility of creating your own backgrounds, beauty and the pleasure of enjoying the sky in your own computer (specially if you live, as I do, in a big "extremelly-illuminated-at-night" city). Keep on the good job!

Jorge M.H. from Madrid (Spain)

• Rob Spearman
      Rob Spearman
      2005-12-08

If you could enter a bug report with more detail on how the phase differs from what you are observing in the sky we can investigate.

Anonymous

Cancel   Add attachments