Thank you

• Fantastic program. Myself and my 8 year old son love it. Thank you very much :-)

• ich mchte mich den wnschen anschlieen.
      ein wunderschnes programm, einfach und ntzlich: damit konnte ich erstmals den saturn ausfindig machen :-) !! danke fr die free-version.
      joe aus sterreich/stmk./pllau

I also wonna just say thank you very much for this wonderful , simple and useful programm: with the help of this progamm i was able to find Saturn the first time.
      thanks for the free version.
      joe from austria/stmk./pllau

• Hi there,

its really the most fantastic and greatest astronomy programm around the universe. Thanks so much for this software. I didnt believe to find still one day a programm like this. All the other astronomy software is a pile of rubble against this wonderful software.

• Really great program!!!!!!!!

Keep up the good work!!!!!!

• Thank you! :) I was looking for such astronomic program for my Debian system... And I found it! It's really fantastic. Thank you especially for your contribution to Open Source project. Please, never give up :)

(Sorry if my English isn't well ;)

• I re-iterate what other users say here --THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU and 1,000 times THANK YOU. For any astronomy lover it is great to have programs such as Stellarium and the nicest thing of all for free. Some comercial companies surely would charge several hundreds of $ for it.

• Thanks to all users of Stellarium, in my own name and others. You help us very much enjoing with this free and open source software, and we hope you to promote it to new users.

Sergio Trujillo
      Spanish Translator & more

Cancel   Add attachments