Work at SourceForge, help us to make it a better place! We have an immediate need for a Support Technician in our San Francisco or Denver office.

Close

Constellation Lines in Stellarium

Feedback
Anonymous
2012-12-30
2013-01-03
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous
    2012-12-30

Hello, I'm a Stellarium user. Can anyone tell me if it's possible to change the way the lines are drawn for the constellations in Stellarium and, if so, how do you do this? Where do I start?

• barrykgerdes
    barrykgerdes
    2012-12-31

locate the skycultures folder.
    The constellations_boundaries.dat is editable and contains the coords (Hipparcos numbers) for the lines showing the boundaries
    The constelationship.fab is also editable and contains the coords (Hipparcos numbers) of the constellation lines

• Anonymous
      2013-01-02

Just checking what you wrote. What I meant was the lines making up the figures of the constellations, not the boundaries of the constellations. Did you mean the lines showing the boundaries of a constellation instead of the lines showing the figures of the constellations, themselves?

• Anonymous
    Anonymous
    2013-01-02

Just checking what you wrote. I meant the lines making up the figures of the constellations, themselves. Did you mean the lines signifying the boundaries of the constellations, instead, or did you also mean those making up the figures of the constellations, themselves, although you used the word "boundaries"?

• Anonymous
    2013-01-02

I gave both files. For the lines use constellationship.fab

Barry

Anonymous

Cancel   Add attachments